Telescope Digital Camera Can Anyone Recommend A Good Telescope To Purchase And Use Along With My Nikon D40x Digital Slr Camera?

Can anyone recommend a good telescope to purchase and use along with my Nikon D40x digital slr camera? - telescope digital camera

I recently used my Nikon D40x digital SLR to take some photos of the full moon telephoto 200mm. After this experience I have when buying a telescope, will be using with my Nikon D40x, to produce even better images of the moon and other bodies in the night sky to enable interested. Can anyone recommend a good telescope that would be good for this purpose. I prefer to spend well under $ 1000 for the telescope and equipment. Thank you.

2 comments:

gretsch1... said...

Sorry, I'm not much help, but you can watch www.bhphotovideo.com Options

minutebl... said...

You can choose a variety of telescopes for less than $ 1000, but has a longer range if you buy a used telescope.

You want a reputable brand, such as Meade, Orion, Celestron, Takahashi, Televue, TEC and the like. The telescope should have a stable mounting and tracking functions. Skip to but not necessary.

An equatorial mount is preferred for astrophotography Schmidt Cassegrain, but are equipped with fork damper. It is ideal if you buy a corner and a golf-rotor.

Most people are very good, with 8 "Schmidt Cassegrain. These can be purchased for under $ 1000, buy often used with accessories in places like http://www.astromart.com and http://www. Cloudynights.com
You can also try eBay.

Post a Comment