Does Snorting Oxycodone Effect Your Blood Pressure Marijuana And Oxycodone (Normal Dosage Of Oxycodone *Crushed* And High Grade Pot) (alot Of Pot)?

Marijuana and Oxycodone (Normal Dosage of Oxycodone *Crushed* and High grade pot) (alot of pot)? - does snorting oxycodone effect your blood pressure

So the other day I was at home and I rummaged in the cupboards, where I have a bottle of prescription drugs, nearly empty found by oxycodone. I knew what I looked up and said (OxyContin) next to him and know what OxyContin, so I should get the same effect. I crushed and snorted a pill of oxycodone, effects of light and warmth in her hands, short and I'm still not tired for some reason I felt safe, and yes. He arrived about an hour and went with my friends and took a half ounces shitttt gooooood We smoked off his ass, but it does oxycodone seems normal for me, so I forgot that I had, and then I realized I was 2 Drugs in my system now. OxyContin and marijuana. I felt like my heart in my chest. I could not stand without falling, and then went into things, vomiting, etc. Finally I came upon a sofa-bed and woke up 20 hours after they found that leaving my friends and a walk in the boat. They were good, I know it had something to do with oxycodone. There was noANKING the Lord is alive, because I am a hard core Druggy, Ive been doing drugs so ... half a year? I am in my trial period. I would like to experiment only safe in low doses. My question in this story, I will have implications in the long term? When I awoke, I had a headache for a mass audience hours after he disappeared, has not the Advil I was afraid to take any medication. Since about a week, and I think that many spaceout, and when I try to focus on these spaceouts, I have about 10% of the capacity of the brain. That's not funny. especially in school. (I'm soda). I have nothing to fear? If so, which ones and what should I do?

1 comment:

Gala said...

What you do is stop taking OxyContin that was prescribed, as it is incredible habit and you do not want to OD, even before obtaining their consent. The outdoor space should be an indication that you give up on it as soon as possible - you want the room during the trip? to take a final? Wow!

Post a Comment