Herpes Bloody Nose Herpes? Pain During Intercourse? Light Bleeding? I DONT UNDERSTAND THIS DISEASE!?

Herpes? Pain during intercourse? Light Bleeding? I DONT UNDERSTAND THIS DISEASE!? - herpes bloody nose

I recently learned that it is herpes. I think I had at least a year because last year, my friend shoots are sometimes not in the genitals after sex, blisters or anything, but some red (always thought that this is caused by bacterial infections that I had in past .. never assumed it was herpes) that I have small portions, but never paid notice, but now I have some and they seem more painful than ever before. After my companion and I tried to have sex this morning for the first time in recent weeks and we were both noticed in a lot of pain, only that my discharge is bloody, brown - brown blood in my underwear ....
Is it because of herpes, or something else? Why does it seem to be so strong today, but never before?

No comments:

Post a Comment